Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle Shoot

Article about: Today was a good day, with the WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable rifle shoot. I didnt go down to shoot myself but went down with Dave (Sandgroper) to see him shoot his K98 for the first

Default WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle Shoot

Today was a good day, with the WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable rifle shoot. I didnt go down to shoot myself but went down with Dave (Sandgroper) to see him shoot his K98 for the first time since he has owned it. Was some great stuff out there including a Boys AT rifle, Mosin snipers and plenty of Lee Enfields. The Boys was great to see shooting and there was even a young guy in full WW1 uniform with his G98 (1917) which I took a couple of pics of and a video

Dave's K98 was a beauty, though a tad temperamental at times with only 13 shots going off. Here are some pics and a couple of videos, strangely enough I dont have any pics of Dave but I know I took a vid on his phone.

Cheers
    Jason

WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle ShootWA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle ShootWA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle ShootWA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle ShootWA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle ShootWA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle Shoot

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle Shoot
    P
    Many

Default Re: WA Arms and Armour Society Collectable Rifle Shoot

Great stuff Jase, It was a great morning and the AT rifle was a real beauty, I'm starting to wish I'd had a crack at that now! My k98 was great fun to fire - when it did the right thing and played along! I'll be a bit better prepared next time and I'll have the rifle pulled apart, serviced and ready to go! Hopefully you'll have one yourself then mate and we can test out our marksmanship skills! It was a great day mate and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, cheers, Dave.