Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019

Article about: I guess it's about time that someone asks who's going this year.... ...and then what happens is:- 1) quite a few folk say they ARE going 2) the vast majority say they're planning to go on a

Can't see any normal bod paying over 4000k for an mashed up MP44, feel sorry for anyone starting out in this direction these days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019
    P
    Many

Quote by Composite View Post

Hooked up with a number of Relic-ites.....all perfectly normal ).....great people .
    Dang ! Trust me to miss them.....

The debate on Forums such as this often turns to the future of collecting...and how it's a dying art...."no new blood"...."old mans game" etc but having spent 3 days at the Show this year I feel I've seen a new wave of collectors.....and not just of TR stuff (I couldn't understand the TR collectors anyway as everything they asked for was in German! :-) )....seriously, a sixteen year old lad bought my book and talked to me about what he wanted to collect and why...I watched a guy in his early 20's buy a single diamond Wardens helmet.....they ARE out there.....wide eyed, full of enthusiasm, energetic, eager to learn.....it really was a shot in the arm....

...and then I ran into Martin again! :-)

This is nice to hear. I see very few young collectors at work.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here's a selection of pics....all external....why miss out on the sun when it's shining......

War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019

...a few more.....(sorry, outside again)

War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019

...but the highlight for me is ALWAYS the people........I was visited by Helmet Legends like Marcus Cotton, Peter Young, Aaron/"Tinlid", Steve P (Net department) and also "MPW", "Spandau", Martin B and Granatthingy........there's some really great folk out there who I'm proud to hook up with.....get out and meet them!!!

War and Peace Revival Show (UK) 2019

Smile

Waste of time wearing those white masks all day - those knees are a dead giveaway !

?

Really cool pictures. What an insane line of up of vehicles.

That’s great there was finally a meet up.

The vehicles are secondary to the Stalls. This year there was a lot less tat (kids toys, sweets etc) and the Brexit mess didn't seem to have had the impact I feared...perhaps that'll be next year now. Heavy kit (tanks) seemed to continue their decline...'something about fewer incentives to bring them apparently but still more kit that you can shake a stick at...the highlight for me was the HUGE "Russian" Amphib....oh, and meeting Martin Bull.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast