Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

War & Peace Revival Show (UK) 2020

Article about: Consider this a mark in the sand....a towel on a sunbed....for this year's UK W&PR Show......I've seen too many different threads about the "SoS" to be able to tolerate various

Default War & Peace Revival Show (UK) 2020

Consider this a mark in the sand....a towel on a sunbed....for this year's UK W&PR Show......I've seen too many different threads about the "SoS" to be able to tolerate various threads ABOUT THE SAME SHOW.

So, 'just puttin' it out there....here's THE Thread for the W&PR (did you notice I've now added the "R"?) in 6 months (only SIX months!!!) time.

One show, one thread........PLEASE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War & Peace Revival Show (UK) 2020
    P
    Many

Just scrolled through your post for W&PR from last year and it made me smile
    I don't think I'll be there sadly, and by think I mean pretty certain, as I've got other commitments in Summer and just before that'll just deplete the bank. Hope it's as good as usual though and everyone gets a few great deals!

Regards
    Harvey

I'll be there, as always. I'd live there if I could. A great event every year I've been. Hopefully this one isn't as hot as the last couple!

B.B.

Already requested (and was granted) days off from work for this circus!

So, are we going to stage a meetup this year? Or are we going to do the usual, 'accidentally' missing one another?

B.B.

Jees guys....you ARE keen.....I thought there'd be another 2 Threads started on the same topic before anyone responded to this one :-)

Meeting up?....well last year 2 of us were in a tent for 3 days....with a large banner outside...launching and signing books......and yes, SOME members came to see us......others didn't/couldn't/wouldn't. I genuinely believe someone could march right through the middle of that place with a Macy's Christmas Parade-type band playing Dixie, with banners, leaflets dropped (with tic-a-tape), half-hourly announcements on every News channel....and photofit pictures of the meet-ees.......and we STILL wouldn't manage it. 'tell everyone I'll be with Margot Robbie and everyone will turn up like sh*t thru a goose! :-)

I know a few other forums have forum meet up days, like the GWF have got one coming up in March I believe in Birmingham, have we ever done something similar? I've only revisited the WRF in recent months so I might have missed a meet up if there has been one.

Regards
    Harvey

We’ve managed a few 121’s and even a five-some once at Odyssey (UK)...that I know of. Our US friends seem to make more of such events ...and then post about them in 6-7 similarly named threads :-)

It’s a shame really as Fairs / Shows are a natural coming-together point.....but we mostly don’t.....or it’s probably just a Brit thing.....or it might be because I’m a loud-mouthed objectionable f......... :-)

...now trying to work out if the "likers" feel positively about the Post....or are agreeing with the last bit! ;-)

'guess I'll know for sure if Mr Bull posts......

Wink

Quote by Composite View Post
    ...'guess I'll know for sure if Mr Bull posts......
    Thanks for the heads-up, Composite ! .....reminded me that it's about time I started my own 'Beltring' thread......

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast