Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

Article about: Hi Folks, I just got home from what was definitely the best gun/ militaria show I've ever been to. I'm not only talking about the selection/ prices of items (there was a wide range of items

?

Default Re: WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

I saw that canteen on friday night and tried to pull out the stopper. It did not come out. So to me it is not W.W.2. The new section is the part where the public enters. The old section is where the members get in. Next time have your friend get you a exhibitors badge and come on friday night.You will see more items and buy for much better prices. This is my personal experience and I am a Life Member. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show
    P
    Many

Default Re: WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

Well said, Josh and Paul! I REALLY need to get a new cell phone... my photo of Bill and I is such poor quality.

Quote by rra227 View Post
    I saw that canteen on friday night and tried to pull out the stopper. It did not come out. So to me it is not W.W.2. The new section is the part where the public enters. The old section is where the members get in. Next time have your friend get you a exhibitors badge and come on friday night.You will see more items and buy for much better prices. This is my personal experience and I am a Life Member. Rich A. in Pa.
    My canteen WAS in the new section... BUT, The stopper on mine comes out fine and the canteen smells really bad inside.... The wool cover is also thread bare and has moth nips here and there. Even if it ends up being fake, it was only $10...

Quote by Paul E View Post

Kyle are you really saying you haven't heard of the Band of Brothers ??
    No, is that bad? Need to see if I can watch it

Far from being bad Kyle, you've got to watch it!...

Quote by Newbie View Post
    My own tid-bit, NEVER,NEVER,NEVER try on original helmets !!! As tempting as it may be, you can rip the liner, etc. and a ripped liner in an original SS lid, ....well we all know the outcome. Also advice, at my own expense yet again, be extremely careful when handling other collectors/vendors items !!!!!! I went to move a sword, which was not secured in the scabbard properly and unfortunately the sword slid out onto the floor, hilt first .......breaking the guard loop. Fortunately, the owner was a good friend, and only beat me slightly .......I still feel horrible Iggy !!!!!!!! ......anyhow, my "2 cents" has turned into like $10, i must actually get to bed, back to work tom. I am adding my pic with Bill as well, enjoy ..... i hope to see some more of you all in February !!!!!!!
    New idea, I'll fake put it on, by holding it above my head but it looks on

Quote by kylesbullets View Post
    No, is that bad? Need to see if I can watch it
    You'll love it. It's like Sesame Street but with guns and sh!t....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

lol

This thread has made me SOOOO jealous!!
    My only tangible connection to the brothers is the HBO box set that I watch on a regular basis!!!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    This thread has made me SOOOO jealous!!
    My only tangible connection to the brothers is the HBO box set that I watch on a regular basis!!!
    Cheers, Dan
    Same here!....

Kyle, watch this... it's a short montage about the vet that Josh and I met. He is one of the few surviving members of Easy Company, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne from World War II. Sgt. "Wild Bill" Guarnere jumped into Normandy on D-Day, jumped into Holland for Operation Market-Garden, and helped defend Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge.

After meeting the REAL "Wild Bill", I'd say the actor did an amazing job!

- - Updated - -

As long as his health holds, I think "Wild Bill" will keep on attending these shows and reenactments. If he's at the next one, I'll grab a few autographs for the members here!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast