Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Cameron Inglis

Massive Party Flag

Hi one and all, Please have a look at my most recent purchase
    This flag is huge, I haven't got enough space in my house to lay it on the floor

06-01-2024, 11:33 AM
    Danmark

Wehrpass - Panzer jager replacement division 43

Hi all,
    Can I solicit your collective help please? ...I found this Wehrpass in a box amongst other German papers I have, never shown before because

06-01-2024, 11:56 AM
    capitanemo

C.t.d. 1938

Buckle CTD 1938 whit leather

06-01-2024, 08:24 AM
    Bruce Pennington

Help Translating a Nakago, Please!

NMB site is down today, or I'd post this there.

It's "Kane ?" Really stumped me.

The date is November

06-01-2024, 04:37 AM
    DavidRF43

Looking For Photos From German Embassy in UK Before WW2

Long shot I know, but does anyone know of where I could find photos of or have photos of the German Embassy in the UK before WW2 started, specifically

06-01-2024, 02:27 AM
    Jack59

NVA Strichtarn (line camouflage pattern) uniform & equipment mid 70s. In the sun.

The transition of the Flächentarn pattern uniforms & equipment to the new Strichtarn pattern started in 1966.
    It took 10 years to complete

06-01-2024, 08:48 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Rg-militaria - Down
Display your banner here