MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Stout

Soviet M69 field uniform jacket artillery captain

Hi friends,
    got this nice Obr.69 field uniform jacket of an artillery captain. I think it is from 1981. I'm happy that the sewn in Podvorotnichok

06-22-2024, 04:37 PM
    NSDAP Sammler

Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform

A Model 1939 (last pattern) Parade Dress Uniform for NSDAP Deputy Gauleiter with Rank of Hauptdienstleiter. Wearing the GPB, Both KVK (II + I) with Swords,

06-22-2024, 04:36 PM
    Pinky1978

Luftwaffe officer's visor cap

This cap is being offered for sale.
    Any Help is Appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

06-22-2024, 04:25 PM
    bioshock12

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Hi, what are you thoughts ? Who can be maker ?

06-22-2024, 04:12 PM
    jamie7d7

Early Gendarmerie sleeve eagle insignia

Here is a new eagle I managed to buy last week. Finding early, pre-war named insignia is becoming tougher every month.

This one is faded

06-22-2024, 03:38 PM
    wilecoyote

from Venice, It.

Gentlemen, thank you for the opportunity to join here.
    I doubt I will be able to post much to teach anything,
    however it will be a pleasure

06-22-2024, 02:02 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Militaria Romandie - Down
Display your banner here