Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

alexander11

Original? WWII NCO’s visor cap of Wehrmacht Artillery

Dear members an old & worn Artillery visor cap that appears to be on the face of it from WWII period. The condition is not so good but I was wondering

11-25-2020, 02:38 PM
    fragilefox

Thoughts on this please.

Hi Guys.

Looking to make my first WW1 Feldmutze purchase today from an online auction.
    Due to COVID restrictions sadly cannot

11-25-2020, 01:33 PM
    mwnok2070

WW2 Romanian Mauser Clips?

Hi everyone!

I recently acquired some "original WW2 issue stripper clips for the Mauser K98" but when they arrived they were

11-25-2020, 12:01 PM
    Admin

Kragenspiegel - Panzer - Wehrmacht / Heer - 2. WK - f√ľr die Uniform

11-25-2020, 11:40 AM
    Ullergaard

Sch√ľtzpolizei!!

Sch√ľtzpolizei boys...
    Just trying to do some opdated pictures while the sun is out

11-25-2020, 02:35 PM
    Admin

WW2 Wehrmacht camouflage Fallschirmjägerhelm Luftwaffe Tarn Stahlhelm #G

11-25-2020, 10:30 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook