Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

sa13

Unknown marine badge.

What badge? It looks like a watch officer of the war period, but the wreath is different. Opinions?

11-30-2020, 08:55 AM
    Admin

Original DAK Afrika Korps Unteroffizier LW Schulterklappen shoulder boards ww2

11-30-2020, 08:50 AM
    Admin

DAK Afrika Korps Schulterklappen original German shoulder boards wk2 ww2 LW rar

11-30-2020, 08:50 AM
    Admin

Stahlhelm bodenfund

11-30-2020, 06:20 AM
    AndyM35

Imperial German Wound Badge.

Hello all,

I would appreciate some assistance with evaluating the originality of this WW1 Black German wound badge. I have studied other

11-30-2020, 07:02 AM
    SimonSorenKam

ww2 german over coat?

Hello. I found this overcoat for sale. The owner thinks it's ww2 possibly Weimar Republic. I don't know a whole lot about over coats generally speaking.

11-30-2020, 05:11 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook