Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Tony44

New French Guy

Hello,

Thank you for this beautiful forum, my name is Tony and I’ m from France (Northern Part)

I Would like to share

05-15-2021, 06:13 AM
    Coreynewzealand

Amo pouch identification please

Hello
    I was just wondering if anyone can identify this pouch I picked up today.
    The guy that sold it said an old chap that he got it from

05-15-2021, 05:16 AM
    Geoff Ward

HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen)

Hello all I have a chance to pick up a well used HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen) I would like some opinions on the enamel diamond I did not

05-15-2021, 03:51 AM
    Tinhat

British MkII Post Warden helmet

You don’t get many of these come up for sale in the US and this was a good opportunity for me to add to my now dormant British Civil Defence collection.

05-15-2021, 01:03 AM
    Admin

Schrauben Muttern Stahlhelm Fallschirmjäger Luftwaffe M38

05-14-2021, 11:20 PM
    Ulke

M16 camo helmet

hi guys

I have a question about this "M16 camo helmet".
    I have exchanged this helmet but now that I have it in my hands

05-15-2021, 04:33 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
Nordic-militaria - Down
Display your banner here