Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Texian Infantry

Seaforth Highlander Badge ID

New here and relatively new to the world of British/Commwealth items. I have questions about the specifics of the Seaforth Highlander badge I just acquired.

04-24-2024, 03:12 AM
    ReaperofFish

Hello

I am a amateur collector mainly focusing on German and Russian Militaria.

04-24-2024, 02:06 AM
    Texian Infantry

Allow me to introduce…myself

Hello.

Little about myself:
    1st Cav/3rd CR Infantry vet in OEF
    Graduated from Texas A&M
    My Great Grandfather

04-24-2024, 01:18 AM
    Chopperman

ww2 US HBT shirt ----- Need Help

Hi guys,
    I am looking a buying this ww2 USMC HBT shirt but have no clue if it's real
    or not. It will be used as a prop in an upcoming

04-24-2024, 12:14 AM
    hema0502

hello

Hello,

My name is Marissa and I work at a Holocaust Museum and am doing research on some Hungarian buttons, WWII tinnies, and stickpins.

04-23-2024, 08:19 PM
    PhilipS

Hello!

Hello!
    So, to introduce myself, i suppose all I need to say is that i'm a collector from the UK, who enjoys collecting Hungarian cold war items!

04-23-2024, 07:58 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Combat-relics.com - Down
Display your banner here