Oliversargentantiques - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Corston

Fake MG42 parts

Just a warning to anyone looking for MG42 parts on eBay.
    There is a site on eBay selling “ MG42 “tools” .
    I purchased a charging handle

05-20-2022, 09:28 PM
    Bencejones

Assistance with Verwundetenabzeichen

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on my Verwundetenabzeichen badge. Once again, thank you in advance.

05-20-2022, 09:37 PM
    Bencejones

Assistance with Verwundetenabzeichen black

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my Verwundetenabzeichen badge please. Once again, many thanks in advance.

05-20-2022, 08:01 PM
    Bencejones

Assistance with Verwundetenabzeichen Silver

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. Once again, thank you in advance.

05-20-2022, 07:57 PM
    RTH

Wehrmacht Artillery Officers Cap

Good evening all,

Would anyone please be able to help out regarding this cap I'm looking at? I just have a few concerns I'm afraid. To

05-20-2022, 08:33 PM
    Bencejones

Assistance with Verwundetenabzeichen Gold

Gentlemen, would you please review and give thoughts on authenticity please. Once again, many thanks in advance.

05-20-2022, 07:54 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Catawiki - Down
Display your banner here