Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Larry C

How Did the Enigma Machine Work

Hello Gents ...I put this youtube link here in the German equipment forum for viewing.
    The mechanics of this machine are very complex and confusing

06-08-2024, 05:27 AM
    Aldo

Ortsgruppe Visor

I've added a nice Ortsgruppe Visor to my collection. These political caps are quite nice even though they are not in my area of collecting. I got a good

06-08-2024, 03:23 AM
    Combatzone

Identification and Authenticity.

Hi All...Wondered if anybody could shed some light on some Russian badges and Imperial Tsarist jewellery. I think one is a military or Technical graduation

06-08-2024, 12:36 AM
    unimoc

Military Police helmet original?

Hi,
    I found this helmet

JAPANESE TYPE 90 POLICE HELMET - M11217 - Simpson Ltd

The liner system seems to be from

06-08-2024, 04:28 AM
    Jan

Robert Morgan (Memphis Belle pilot) sweetheart bracelet given to ms Betty Whittaker

Just here to show my recent purchase, a beautiful U.S.A. Air Corps sweetheart bracelet attributble to Robert Morgan (July 31, 1918 – May 15, 2004).

06-07-2024, 08:36 PM
    Georgeconna

Hello from Ireland

Hi folks,

Just came across this forum and looks very interesting. Mostly interested in WWII and Aircraft but other stuff perks my interest.

06-08-2024, 12:25 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

MilitaryHarbor - Down
Display your banner here