Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

akriener

3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel

Seeking opinions on this one. Things I like and don't like. Held at a small dealer out of Milwaukee. Have bought tabs from him before with no issue but

03-06-2021, 06:46 AM
    akriener

Kragenspiegel with white buckram

Do we know when these started? Mid war? Late war?

03-06-2021, 06:41 AM
    FDR32

Hello

I have been collecting surplus rifles for about 15 years, but these last two or three years have brought great growth to the rest of my Militaria collection.

03-06-2021, 08:13 AM
    TWS

Schützen-Regiment 2 Visor Cap

A new arrival that I am very pleased to add to my collection.

A named and unit stamped example to Schütze Erich Schulz of Schützen-Regiment

03-06-2021, 08:09 AM
    Admin

Orig. Kragenspiegel Reserve-Offizier , fliegendes Personal : Uniform-Effekte

03-06-2021, 04:50 AM
    cameron45

Is this a legit WWII Japanese personal Good Luck Flag?

Hello, I recently found this really cool flag that appears to date back to WWII. I really want to buy this but I want to make sure it isn't a fake first,

03-06-2021, 07:26 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Wehrmacht-militaria - Down
Display your banner here