Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

mds308

Luftwaffe Single Decal Shell Only

I wish this was complete. It's a Q64 Lot # DN206. No liner and no grommets. Some oxidation as this was stored with two other helmets on top. This

04-26-2024, 08:31 PM
    schum

Wounded document

I bought this document that I found interesting, although I don't know exactly what kind of document it is.

It looks like an award of the

04-26-2024, 09:21 PM
    Reibert

Kartentasche Offizier des BGS

Hi mates,

I received this Kartentasche / Meldertasche in the officer version of the BGS / Bundesgrenzschutz (Federal Border Guard).

04-26-2024, 08:37 PM
    Berlin45

Walther 1940 Double Barrel Stainless Steel Flare Pisto

Todays (find) package contained a extremely rare German Navy (Kriegsmarine) World War Two issued stainless steel double-barrel model SLD (Signal und Leuchtpistol)

04-26-2024, 07:52 PM
    Martin3

New addition: Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Variant 8

Hi All,

So happy this one was offered to me this week — totally unexpected!
    Thanks to Nick for the offer, and thank you, Ben,

04-26-2024, 07:27 PM
    Alaskan Man

Waffen-SS General Visor Cap for Review & Discussion.

I really hate turning the sweatbands down. This one is in great shape and pliable so it should take it without damage. I will post additional photos

04-26-2024, 08:17 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Ratisbon's  - Down
Display your banner here