Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Von Ritt

WKC etched

Excited this has been offer to me. Considering purchasing this Kriegsmarine WKC etched dagger. This is the best condition Kriegsmarine dagger I've had

09-24-2024, 11:11 PM
    Gwar

Translation German or French ?

Hello, I recently purchased this set of photographs, the main reason is that Generalarbeitsführer Prentzel is present, it seems that this may have been

09-24-2024, 10:42 PM
    MAP

M15 Adrian - Horizon Blue Infantry

1 of 2 Max Show Adrians

This one is a nice clean and original Horizon Blue Infantry example. Looks untouched.

Again, I'm

09-24-2024, 10:05 PM
    hardy hard

Lesson two. How do I quickly recognize a copy Erkennungsmarke.

When a seller sells more than one Erkennungsmarken control the fonds.

09-24-2024, 09:03 PM
    MAP

M15 Adrian - Medical Officers

One of two M15 Adrian 2024 Max show pick ups

For years, I've been looking to add an Adrian but believe it or not, nice ones don't pop up

09-24-2024, 08:49 PM
    michaeldeb0rah

Help with hopeful authentic M34 police helmet

Hello, my friends.
    I have the opportunity to obtain what appears to be an original m34 police helmet in quite good shape. I cannot find (even

09-24-2024, 08:30 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Militaria Romandie - Down
Display your banner here