Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Litwa

Mauser K98k trigger group

Hi, I want to remove a trigger group from a mauser reciever to replace it with a new one and its completely stuck, tried pushing the pin out with a hammer

06-21-2024, 11:15 PM
    Martin3

New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L/10 Deschler

Hi Everyone,

This one also arrived last week. A very nice convex Deschler, upside down, micro-marked L/10.
    I think it is beautifully

06-21-2024, 10:23 PM
    MarkoJ012

Kreigsflag found 100x170/1.5 by 2.5

Hello everyone just found a good kriegsflag currently on bid for $430 is it worth it? and is it original even if the seller is legit and has many good

06-21-2024, 09:31 PM
    MarkoJ012

Amazing Knights Cross Oaks leaf with swords in box

Hello, Everybody just found this amazing item for sale any thoughts on this amazing piece and how many of them are left?

06-21-2024, 09:20 PM
    lonewolf523

Erkennungsmarken from WW1 #2

Gents,
    Here is the other one I have. It is unteroffizier Karl Lange born 10/6/93. Thinks it's Konigsee, Blackmountain, not sure.
    Replacement

06-21-2024, 08:45 PM
    Sleepwalker

Helmets of the Bavarian police - third model

Here is the third and last helmet model of the Bavarian police. It was worn between 1973/74 until the helmets were phased out in the early 1990s.

06-21-2024, 08:10 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Miro-militaria.com - Down
Display your banner here