Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

MHiggins

My first badge, what do you think?

Hi everyone, this is my first ever TR purchase (bought as a novice completely blind to fakes) I hope I was lucky and it’s real but I’m confident of

09-23-2024, 12:31 PM
    ME110

Wherpass Scherl - help appreciated?

If anyone can assist in translating this Wherpass, I would be very grateful?

From what I can gather, -
    He served in I.R. 41 Amberg

09-23-2024, 12:01 PM
    JohnyOl

Shark Tank Weight Loss ******* (SHOCKING) – The Truth Behind the Buzz and Health Concerns

Shark Tank Weight Loss ******* :- The exciting component is, that you can do that formulation for 60 days totally free so, Shark Tank Weight Loss *******

09-23-2024, 10:25 AM
    tony75

WW1 Aviation Helmet ?

Hello
    What are your thoughts on this helmet?

* It came out of a WW1 aero squadron trunk.
    * 104th Aero squadron

09-23-2024, 09:33 AM
    MHiggins

Hello everyone

Hello all, I’ve recently got the bug since purchasing my first NSDAP badge and I’m hoping to learn a great deal here navigating around the fakes/genuines!

09-23-2024, 10:08 AM
    ColinD

1914 EK1 with 1939 frame.

Does anyone know who made this one? S&L?
    The numerals remind me of FFL too, I don't know.
    Any help appreciated
    C

09-23-2024, 08:54 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Militaria Romandie - Down
Display your banner here