Catawiki - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

RossPat2

Unknown Japanese Bomber Aircraft Skin Marking

Hello All,

I am attempting to translate the markings on a section of Japanese aircraft skin, identified in 1944 as having been removed

05-23-2022, 08:42 PM
    Oberschutze

M42 Stahlhelm ND, with owners initials.

Hello,
    Decided to share some photos of one of the helmets we recently found in a bunker. The helmet unfortunately was laying upside down, and liner

05-23-2022, 08:27 PM
    WRF Seller

M35 single decal Q68 Luftwaffe helmet

More...

by: Schwerpunkt

Description: This is a factory reissue single decal , single decal Luftwaffe M35 are quite uncommon.

05-23-2022, 08:20 PM
    Reibert

Do need informations regarding this, particular, knife ...

Hi, mates,

I know, this knife is a Bundeswehr trial knife, but, I want to get some more informations regarding the knife here.

05-23-2022, 08:19 PM
    WRF Seller

1938 German Police motorcycle helmet

More...

Description: These are quite hard to find , they come in 3 colors. Brown , Black and White.

05-23-2022, 07:40 PM
    WRF Seller

M35 Normandy camo - Q 66 - Heer

Click the picture to follow ad.....

Description: Price is in euros. Only wire payment / bank transfer

05-23-2022, 07:40 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Down
Display your banner here