Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

MemeEntite

Need Help with the authentication of this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen

Hi!
    So I bought my fiest Infaterie Sturmabzeichen from Stockholm Militaria. From the Photos online it looked good. Now that i have it in my hand

05-25-2024, 06:48 PM
    WRF Seller

Rare SS Skull Deschler 254/42 & Ferdinand Wagner eagle set

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: Aldo

Description: For sale a rare Deschler 254/42 SS skull & Ferdinand

05-25-2024, 06:30 PM
    Gwar

Arbeitsdank in Gold

Hello, what is the common consensus concerning the background and issuance of the Arbeits Dank (Work Thanks) in Gold ?

05-25-2024, 05:54 PM
    MemeEntite

Hi!

Hi! My name is Arthur i am a militaria collector who mainly collects austro hungerian ww1 Medals and field equipment.
    and also some ww2.

05-25-2024, 04:35 PM
    Panzer1945

Cap Eagle "FFL 37" Luftwaffe - Original ?

Hello,
    can you look please at my eagle. Is it good and original FFL ?
    Thank you in advance!
    Best regards
    Viacheslav

05-25-2024, 05:21 PM
    rrickoshae

? Original German deaths head metal badge for id please

Hi, can anyone suggest whether the deaths head badge shown in the photos is WW2? It’s made of thin steel, originally had 3 fixing prongs but only 2

05-25-2024, 06:43 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Great Militaria - Down
Display your banner here