Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Shockwave

Hand Frosted Frames for 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Which Makers?

Hoping someone might be able to tell me which EK2 makers utilized the hand frosting on the frames. I have a Juncker and several Wachtler and Lange EK2's

06-20-2024, 12:48 AM
    WRF Seller

Kvk2 ribbon

Follow the wanted section

by: rheppler

Description: Hi guys, I'm looking for a cheap authentic Kvk ribbon to pair with

06-20-2024, 12:10 AM
    Arthur24

SA Standarte 98

Shirt or tunic removed insignia for an SA-Oberscharführer, Gruppe Hessen, Standarte 98 (located in Hanau). Manufactured between 1934 and 1938.

06-19-2024, 09:14 PM
    Rossi

Reichsbahn & Bahnschutz Collection

Here are my items related to the railway sectors for Reichsbahn and Bahnschutz.

06-19-2024, 10:39 PM
    Tanda56

Admiralty Officers blue working blouse

Could anyone help me please. I have an Admiralty Officers blue working blouse that has normal bone buttons and not gilt RN buttons. My question is were

06-19-2024, 08:17 PM
    Arthur24

Parteiabzeichen K. Hensler

Early piece manufactured by Karl Hensler Pforzheim. In relic condition, but not easy to find in any condition.

06-19-2024, 07:52 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Combat-relics.com - Down
Display your banner here