Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Magaz

Hello

Hello,
    I'm from Brazil and interested in coins and notes from WW2 period.

04-25-2024, 04:23 PM
    cb4479

ss id disc

HI
    could anyone help with which unit this was and if the id disc is authentic,,thankyou

04-25-2024, 04:43 PM
    cb4479

Please help and hello

Hi im carl jpined today please could some help with the unit the disc is for and is it authentic
    many thanks
    carl

04-25-2024, 04:11 PM
    Jack59

The mysterious M51, M72s Bulgarian helmets. Part 1

Hardly no information as surfaced about the Bulgarian M51 & M72s helmets.
    We know its a copy of the Italian M33 helmet & that the shape

04-25-2024, 02:20 PM
    SovPha

Reichstag 1945

Hello Community,

An amazing photograph of Soviet officers/soldiers on the top of the Reichstag.

The handwritten text

04-25-2024, 02:40 PM
    Alaskan Man

SS GENERAL Black-Top Visor for Review & Comment

This is the last of the SS Black top visors I will be sharing, then I will move on to some other interesting caps.

04-25-2024, 02:43 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Great Militaria - Down
Display your banner here