Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

alexander11

Quality repro? Visor cap of the WW2 Wehrmacht

Good day Gents, this is going to be my last post for a while following on from my full search through eBay Germany looking for hot items in Auctions.

09-23-2020, 08:02 AM
    MothersMedicineCBD

http://purecbdoilsbrand.com/mothers-medicine-cbd-ca/

Mothers Medicine CBD Canada It really permits the individual to get free from all sort of unfortunate fat easily. In the event that you are the person

09-23-2020, 07:39 AM
    paulscoot

United States Distinguished service cross

Hi folks, A while back i was pleased to add this Distinguished Service Cross to my US medal collection. I believe this one to be of 1944 manufacture by

09-23-2020, 07:22 AM
    Admin

Dachbodenfund Schirmmütze Kyffhäuserbund Stahlhelmbund WK2

09-23-2020, 06:40 AM
    alexander11

Claimed original M36 jacket for £400

ORIGINAL WW2 German Nazi M36 army uniform jacket. Good investment from military surplus shop in UK or another reproduction item I wonder.

09-23-2020, 03:16 AM
    drml1958

Stamp and Seal collection

Hi guys, it’s been quite a while since my last post but I thought I’d just show an update as to where my collection is at!! There’s been many additions

09-23-2020, 02:51 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook