Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Jan

Robert Morgan (Memphis Belle pilot) sweetheart bracelet given to ms Betty Whittaker

Just here to show my recent purchase, a beautiful U.S.A. Air Corps sweetheart bracelet attributble to Robert Morgan (July 31, 1918 – May 15, 2004).

06-07-2024, 08:36 PM
    Georgeconna

Hello from Ireland

Hi folks,

Just came across this forum and looks very interesting. Mostly interested in WWII and Aircraft but other stuff perks my interest.

06-07-2024, 08:10 PM
    Schwerpunkt

3rd new entry M35 beaded Police

An EF 64 with a location/unit designation written into it.
    This is as many of these an ex Luftschutz helmet that was repainted in light green retaining

06-07-2024, 08:49 PM
    Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Diary and Letter Written by Soldier Who Would be Killed 6 days later in France.

This diary and letter belonged to a William H. McAllister. He was born on September 1st 1921 in Pennsylvania. He would enlist into the Armed Forces

06-07-2024, 04:18 PM
    Alexander3134

N.S.D.A.P badge

hello i reacentlly bought this badge and i want to know the value of the badge, the pin is broken.

06-07-2024, 05:49 PM
    Mitsu

need help M18 helmet

Hello everyone,

I would need your help, I am offered this M18 helmet apparently transitional.

I don't know too much about

06-07-2024, 03:25 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Down
Display your banner here