Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

kingsmountaincollector

Translation of WWII Yosegaki Hinomaru

I was hoping to get a translation of the slogans present on this flag. I understand most of these may be names, but was curious what well wishes were

06-25-2024, 03:15 AM
    Loulounug

SS Rock for a Sturmbannführer - For review

Hello Forum

Here is for review, a SS-Rock

Rank of Sturmbannführer from the personal staff of the R-SS

Missing

06-25-2024, 01:34 AM
    rww1

Help WW! Prussian Imperial Lance Pennant Flag

Hi! I would really appreciate your help in confirming the possible authenticity of a Prussia WW1 Pennant Flag that I bought some years ago. A collector

06-24-2024, 11:32 PM
    Timbo66

Hi all.

mostly a collector of edged weapons...I did have a collection of WW2 Soviet stuff, the choicest of which I have kept. I`ve been a collector for most of

06-25-2024, 01:16 AM
    OrllinII

Hello I have collected for several years and often find items on auctions I like to see if I can find more about and maybe sell sometimes.

06-24-2024, 09:46 PM
    Fiore

WWI German trench knife, unmarked

Gentlemen,

Some help appreciated with this, as I know these types of knives were produced after WWI and into the WWII period. I am looking

06-25-2024, 01:17 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Miro-militaria.com - Down
Display your banner here