Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

LotusPeddler96

New guy

Hello!

New member from the USA looking for a beautiful totenkopfring among other WW2 memorabilia. Thanks for reading!

05-05-2024, 05:39 AM
    BMGUpgrayedd

Hello

Have a bandit warfare badge I'd like to check authenticity on

05-05-2024, 03:50 AM
    Saucepigs2000

Hello, I am a collector from Canada interested in pre ww1 german medals and ww2 japanese medals

05-05-2024, 05:36 AM
    MarkoJ012

Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?

I've never seen a gold color railway eagle looks very strange and I don't know where it could have been used or what its purpose was? Is this a real or

05-05-2024, 02:04 AM
    MarkoJ012

Reichbahn eagle? Is it real or fake?

THIS ONE IM NOT QUITE SURE ANY THOUGHTS ON ITS AUTHENTICITY? Need Help. What's your opinion on both? Real or fake? The Gold Eagle is 8k and the other

05-05-2024, 01:30 AM
    MarkoJ012

Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?

Found this railway eagle however is it fake or real any thoughts?

05-05-2024, 06:04 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Griffin Militaria - Down
Display your banner here