Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Admin

Stahlhelm Innenfutter,

05-13-2021, 11:20 PM
    Admin

Kragenspiegel Parade Unterlagen 4 Einzelstücke (v137)

05-13-2021, 11:20 PM
    Gwar

Emsland Cuff Title 14

It has arrived !!! Very happy with this one also, I hope to have this case only with Emsland at some point in time..

05-13-2021, 10:48 PM
    crx1991

Volkssturmgewehr 1-5

Volkssturmgewehr 1-5 - YouTube Hello. I tested my assault rifle today. I had to work a little on the trigger. But on the whole, I was left drilled with

05-14-2021, 03:15 AM
    Cotoroanta

U-Boot ring ???

Hello I have this ring in my collection and only thing I know it is from a friend who said it is a denazificate ring and have nothing on front. Please

05-13-2021, 10:34 PM
    Admin

Stahlhelm 2. Weltkrieg Original

05-13-2021, 10:10 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Down
Display your banner here