Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Kleinepanzerfaust

SA abzeichen

Hi all
    Please express your opinion. I think I see it marked RZM 68, but I'm not sure.
    Regards!

04-19-2024, 08:40 PM
    Cjones56

Allgemeine SS Helmet? Need your expertise.

I have the opportunity to purchase what I believe to be an Allgemeine SS helmet from a pawn shop. I thought it may be a fake at first but the more read

04-19-2024, 07:19 PM
    Huddy

Cap skull ss for review

Hello fellow collectors, Today I received a ss cap skull for my collection from a friend....they say it could be an original piece. I have never seen

04-19-2024, 07:14 PM
    Rescue190

German Bring Back Grouping to share

I just received this this up after a contact made at the Sioux Falls, SD show. The story is it was brought back by his Grandpa from the ETO. The last

04-19-2024, 08:35 PM
    Steiner77

2. model LW dagger - Alcoso

Hi all.
    Another piece from my collection,
    the second model of LW dagger from the manufacturer Alcoso. Thanks for the comments.
    regards

04-19-2024, 05:54 PM
    Adrian

Otto Schickle Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

You wait for years to find a tombak Otto Schickle Minesweeper badge with a block hinge and then two come along within weeks, one of each of the two variants

04-19-2024, 04:34 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Great Militaria - Down
Display your banner here