Become our sponsor and display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

SHEMP H

New LW O.S. CAP

Evening Gents, I just got this almost mint LW O.S. cap of which I've been looking for a nice one for a long time , the ones I've been seeing are pretty

01-24-2021, 12:30 AM
    Admin

Innenfutter vom wehrmachtsstahlhelm

01-24-2021, 12:20 AM
    Admin

Bodenfund, orig. englischer Stahlhelm, WKII, WWII,

01-23-2021, 11:50 PM
    KatManDude

Patronentasche from local mall

Hi....just wanted to share these pics of an ammo pouch I picked up in a local antique mall...I have several of these but I was surprised to find this

01-23-2021, 11:31 PM
    Jonathan 1980luger

M31 canteen question

Wondering my canteen is it ww2 or post war time period.thinking east german maybe both maker marks are same thanks have a good night

01-24-2021, 12:40 AM
    Eminencja

Medal-star or the Heroes of the soviet union

hello guys, can someone help me and tell something about this star and who get this? It's real gold 950.
    Thanks for your helps
    Igor

01-23-2021, 11:24 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook