• Recent forum activity

Snipermaxim1900

Battle damaged m35 heer DD

What do you guys think of this helmet? It goes for € 2450

06-15-2024, 10:49 AM
    Marlobob

1 Modell LW Dagger by Epack authentic?

Hello Guys,
    Im planing to add this first modell lw dagger to my collection. In my opinion everything checks out on this Dagger but i would love

06-15-2024, 10:14 AM
    WRF Seller

3 Luft Cloth badges

Click the picture to follow ad.....

by: rheppler

Description: 3 Luftwaffe cloth badges. Nice condition as seen in pics.

06-15-2024, 02:40 AM
    AndyM35

Imperial Wound Badge Variant??

Hi all,

I’ve come across an Imperial wound badge that is described as a rare variant. I’ve had a good look online and also searched

06-15-2024, 10:38 AM
    WRF Seller

REDUCED! Totenkopf skulls 2 Gebj signals patches

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: rheppler

Description: Beautiful pair of early aluminun totenkopf collar

06-15-2024, 12:10 AM
    Lewswan1

Hello all, new collector here

Hello. 29, stone craftsman who in my spare time enjoy collecting original german Militaria. I enjoy history and collections. My main interests in the

06-15-2024, 05:56 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Lakesidetrader - Down
Display your banner here