Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Sleepwalker

Helmets of the Bavarian police - third model

Here is the third and last helmet model of the Bavarian police. It was worn between 1973/74 until the helmets were phased out in the early 1990s.

06-21-2024, 07:41 PM
    Sleepwalker

Helmets of the Bavarian police - second model

Hello,

The second helmet model of the Bavarian police used a new helmet emblem. It is a police star with a Bavarian coat of arms inside.

06-21-2024, 07:32 PM
    Sleepwalker

Helmets of the Bavarian police - first model

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to a selection of helmets used by the Bavarian police after 1945. First of all, the first helmet model

06-21-2024, 07:35 PM
    steiner68

Ss eagle

Hello

What is your opinion on this one ?

Thank you

06-21-2024, 06:15 PM
    bobditlane

the LOST GERMAN GIRL, who is she ? Help needed

The GERMAN LOST GIRL: who is she? What is her name? And many more unanswered questions

This girl was filmed walking with german

06-21-2024, 06:20 PM
    Martin3

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L/54 Curved Mark

Hi All,

An unexpected expansion within the L/54 family! A few weeks ago, Adrian mentioned the curved mark L/54, and I said 'Yes, that one

06-21-2024, 05:34 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Marna Militaria - Down
Display your banner here