Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

26Intrepid

Early SA Dagger “Konejung”

Hello all,

A friend of mine found this in a box of old knives in his fathers house after he passed. He asked me if it’s worth anything...

07-05-2022, 11:39 PM
    barge

Ss fire police helmet oppinions

Hi , this is my second post to the fourm , i dont have much knowledge and i have been buying from a dealer local to me so i want to be sure the items

07-05-2022, 11:39 PM
    ATHOR

S s 36 type c in very good condition

Hello the forum,

Another piece of my collection : a nice ss 36 type C with it's tear drop hanger

First I let the general

07-05-2022, 09:30 PM
    Aldo

SS-VT Overseas cap

I just bought this stripped down SS-VT cap with the intention of restoring it to it's former state. The cap is a first pattern SS-VT Feldmütze with white

07-05-2022, 08:35 PM
    wm20

British webbing equipment I.D

Good evening every one

Can any members shed any light on the use / purpose of these webbing straps please , there are 2 equipment type

07-05-2022, 07:36 PM
    meyle77

Unit ID help - binoculars.

Hi,

Looking unit ID for the binoculars - thanks !

G.R.11 10.K.

Gerbirgs Regiments 11 10 Kompanie ?

07-05-2022, 09:21 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Lakesidetrader - Down
Display your banner here