Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Bencejones

Assistance with Hitler Jugend Marine Mutze

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts of authenticity of this Hitler Jugend Marine Mutze. As always, many thanks
    I’m advance.

07-01-2022, 11:16 AM
    PBM13

HI

Hey all.

I'm Paul, I've been a collector here in the uk for ... more years than I can remember as I'm a third generation military collector.

07-01-2022, 10:43 AM
    bittaker

NS Frauenschaft/Deutsches Frauenwerk armelabzeichen

Another piece added to my cloth collection. I`ve wanted one for a long time. No that easy to get hold of, unfortunately.
    Stig

07-01-2022, 03:59 AM
    Danmark

Not getting notifications of posts?

Hi all, in the last 2 weeks I have stopped getting email notifications ( my personal email is Gmail ) of threads that I have contributed to being updated

07-01-2022, 03:29 AM
    milia

Im a new comer

Hello everyone!

07-01-2022, 10:10 AM
    BodhiEtheridge

Pre War Tornister Setup

Finally get to put together the tornister, really like how it looks. The tornister is dated 1936 and well unit marked, blanket is unmarked but the early

07-01-2022, 01:46 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Great Militaria - Down
Display your banner here