Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

WRF Seller

NSDAP Orts Level Visor Cap- salty and inexpensive!

More...

by: Arran

Description: Here's a wartime Orts visor cap that displays extremely well from the front. A couple

06-10-2024, 09:30 PM
    WRF Seller

Excellent Wartime Gau Level NSDAP Visor Cap

More...

by: Arran

Description: This is a very nice example of a bordeaux-piped Gau level visor cap. Its had very little

06-10-2024, 09:30 PM
    Finngaill

Herm.Linder & Sohne

Greetings. This is mine newest acquisition and I wanted to share it with you guys.

It is nice to see such fittings between grip and crossguards,

06-10-2024, 09:10 PM
    raz

Skull for authentication please

Asking for a friend as I am not qualified to say yea or nay . Thank you for your help .

06-10-2024, 09:09 PM
    Cameron Inglis

West Wall Medal (Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen)

Hi Everyone, I first bought this medal as a part of a group of items purchased from a dreaded Auction site in the UK
    It came with it's packet of

06-10-2024, 09:57 PM
    Marlobob

Later Sa Dagger Robert Klaas Solingen

Hallo Folks. I saw this later SA Dagger by Robert Klaas Solingen and would liketl get some more opinions. In my eyes the Dagger looks good but im not

06-10-2024, 08:50 PM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Miro-militaria.com - Down
Display your banner here