Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Bernard

converted m17 helmet

Hi guys, I need some help with this double decal of the m35, I have some doubts with the interior and the manufacturer, is this marking the correct E146?

02-04-2023, 12:30 PM
    Reichspicker

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I hope I can contribute to the community.

Regards...

02-04-2023, 12:05 PM
    Paul G

Help reading Japanese sword tang

Hello everyone,
    Can I get help reading this sword tang please. I am tagging my swords and trying to keep track of what I have. My old pictures are

02-04-2023, 05:33 AM
    Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Letter Written by member of the Chemical Warfare Service Pt.2

This letter was written by a Pvt. Karl H. McLaughlin. He served with the 2nd Chemical Warfare Service (C.W.S) Training Battalion at the Edgewood

02-04-2023, 03:14 AM
    Dave NZ

Is this dagger original ?

Hello Everyone,

I am looking at purchasing my first SS dagger and I would really appreciate the opinions of the members of this forum on

02-04-2023, 09:21 AM
    GPO Man

ID help on shoulder tabs. KM or Luftwaffe?

I got these with a lot of Kriegsmarine insignia. They look like Luftwaffe to me but I could use some help with an ID. Thanks in advance.

02-04-2023, 02:49 AM
  • "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Hi Guys, as this question comes up very often, I thought it would be useful to place a pinned thread on the subject?

The key to determining an original from a fake, like so many other German items, is the reverse.

Here is the edge detail of an original. Note the pattern of the weave and how it forms a series of small almost even sized white "dots" right near the edge of the cuff title? This is only seen on originals.

The chequered black and white weave which forms the back of the title is known to collectors as "salt and pepper" weave.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake started by Adrian Stevenson View original post
  • Facebook

Griffin Militaria - Down
Display your banner here