Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Martin3

New addition: Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Variant 8

Hi All,

So happy this one was offered to me this week — totally unexpected!
    Thanks to Nick for the offer, and thank you, Ben,

04-26-2024, 07:27 PM
    Alaskan Man

Waffen-SS General Visor Cap for Review & Discussion.

I really hate turning the sweatbands down. This one is in great shape and pliable so it should take it without damage. I will post additional photos

04-26-2024, 07:04 PM
    Watchdog

Territorial Force Imperial Service Badge

I wasn't sure which sub-forum this should be in as it is officially an "award" but I doubt most people realise that and would not expect to

04-26-2024, 05:53 PM
    Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Letter Written by Royal Navy Sailor Who would later be Killed by a German U-Boat.

This letter was written by a William Martin. He served as a sailor in the Royal Navy on board the HMS Galatea (71) as a Petty Officer Cook. The

04-26-2024, 05:08 PM
    SpearShak3r1776

Bold new style

So yea I think I’ve discovered a rare gem (I’d rather not say where it came from) but I’m almost certain it’s authentic /I’ve tested it and

04-26-2024, 05:04 PM
    Tinhatman

SA sports armband new addition.

I’d like to share a new addition to my collection. A SA sports armband. Stunning condition and the central roundal is beautifully embroidered. RZM tag

04-26-2024, 06:23 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook

Military Antiques Stockholm - Down
Display your banner here