Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Arthur24

SA Standarte 98

Shirt or tunic removed insignia for an SA-Oberscharführer, Gruppe Hessen, Standarte 98 (located in Hanau). Manufactured between 1934 and 1938.

06-19-2024, 09:14 PM
    Rossi

Reichsbahn & Bahnschutz Collection

Here are my items related to the railway sectors for Reichsbahn and Bahnschutz.

06-19-2024, 09:10 PM
    Tanda56

Admiralty Officers blue working blouse

Could anyone help me please. I have an Admiralty Officers blue working blouse that has normal bone buttons and not gilt RN buttons. My question is were

06-19-2024, 08:17 PM
    Arthur24

Parteiabzeichen K. Hensler

Early piece manufactured by Karl Hensler Pforzheim. In relic condition, but not easy to find in any condition.

06-19-2024, 07:52 PM
    huddyhuddy

SS freiwilligen-legion "niederlande" award documents

Hello,
    Trying to identify the signatures on the 2 awards here and also how to locate info on the soldier who received them?
    Being offered

06-19-2024, 09:24 PM
    DerFunker

SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 Badge

Hi, friends. I've been looking for one of these badges as of late, and see a lot of conflicting information regarding fake vs original productions. Studying

06-19-2024, 09:17 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook

Combat-relics.com - Down
Display your banner here