Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

johnnyreb1998

NSDAP State Service Banner?

Purchased this NSDAP State Service Banner at a Local Auction, i got a letter of provenance as well. Old couple with no heirs decided to liquidate there

06-25-2024, 04:05 AM
    kingsmountaincollector

Translation of WWII Yosegaki Hinomaru

I was hoping to get a translation of the slogans present on this flag. I understand most of these may be names, but was curious what well wishes were

06-25-2024, 03:15 AM
    Loulounug

SS Rock for a Sturmbannführer - For review

Hello Forum

Here is for review, a SS-Rock

Rank of Sturmbannführer from the personal staff of the R-SS

Missing

06-25-2024, 01:34 AM
    rww1

Help WW! Prussian Imperial Lance Pennant Flag

Hi! I would really appreciate your help in confirming the possible authenticity of a Prussia WW1 Pennant Flag that I bought some years ago. A collector

06-24-2024, 11:32 PM
    Timbo66

Hi all.

mostly a collector of edged weapons...I did have a collection of WW2 Soviet stuff, the choicest of which I have kept. I`ve been a collector for most of

06-25-2024, 01:16 AM
    OrllinII

Hello I have collected for several years and often find items on auctions I like to see if I can find more about and maybe sell sometimes.

06-24-2024, 09:46 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook

Miro-militaria.com - Down
Display your banner here