Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Obal7

Tank Destruction Badge

I saw this Tank Destruction Badge and I was wondering if it is original or a reproduction. I am not too familiar with this type of award, but through

09-20-2024, 03:51 PM
    WRF Seller

M35 Double Decal SS

More...

by: NoahPrae

Description: Read the information at the bottom carefully. It is about export permits and country

09-20-2024, 03:30 PM
    bogdycounter

Is this set of German Mother Crosses of Honor original or reproductions?

I bought this set of mother's crosses all 3 classes, for a relatively good amount, now I am worried about the authenticity of these pieces.I would be

09-20-2024, 02:28 PM
    BEEGROO

Hi guys.

That's the first day I've been here. As a veteran, I know what the war brought.

09-20-2024, 09:19 AM
    Airbornehunter

Imperial Japanese Navy Proficiency Badges

This lot recently came out of a local estate sale and I thought the forum would appreciate seeing so many in one place at one time. I've only found two

09-20-2024, 11:13 AM
    FULMINATA

Origin of the word "Pistol"

Hello everyone,

as a czech I don`t have so much I can be proud of. Don`t get me wrong! I mean I should only be proud of my own achievements

09-20-2024, 12:24 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook

MilitaryHarbor - Down
Display your banner here