Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

TP1953

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse opinion on Ribbon

Hello, I just picked this piece up and the seller claims it is the original Ribbon, but I am not so sure, I think the cross itself is real, but I could

06-23-2024, 06:57 AM
    Doc92

M43 Cap for pre-purchase review

Let me know what you think. Thank you for your help. I've read that the large maker's mark on the inside might not be a good sign.

06-23-2024, 03:50 AM
    Danmark

Unidentified stripped tunic - help to ID please?

Hi guys,
    Needs some help on this one please? ( I'm posting in the allied section but please move when ( or if ) it does get flagged as being from

06-23-2024, 03:05 AM
    historyrecovered

Named Luftwaffe Dagger Research

Hello,

I have a Luftwaffe named dagger dedicated to a Luftwaffe Doctor, I can find his information pre ware but trying to find his war

06-23-2024, 02:44 AM
    MigMig

Luftwaffe Waffenrock für General. Need opinions

Hello friends.

Tunic made by Christian Schwarz & Sohn, München. I want to discuss this tunic. Your opinions and I have questions.

06-23-2024, 02:55 AM
    historyrecovered

Greetings!

I am not new, I have been here for a while but it's good to refresh and say hello again!

I always enjoying learning new things about the

06-23-2024, 12:02 AM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook

Combat-relics.com - Down
Display your banner here