Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Kleinepanzerfaust

SA abzeichen

Hi all
    Please express your opinion. I think I see it marked RZM 68, but I'm not sure.
    Regards!

04-19-2024, 08:40 PM
    Cjones56

Allgemeine SS Helmet? Need your expertise.

I have the opportunity to purchase what I believe to be an Allgemeine SS helmet from a pawn shop. I thought it may be a fake at first but the more read

04-19-2024, 07:19 PM
    Huddy

Cap skull ss for review

Hello fellow collectors, Today I received a ss cap skull for my collection from a friend....they say it could be an original piece. I have never seen

04-19-2024, 07:14 PM
    Rescue190

German Bring Back Grouping to share

I just received this this up after a contact made at the Sioux Falls, SD show. The story is it was brought back by his Grandpa from the ETO. The last

04-19-2024, 08:35 PM
    Steiner77

2. model LW dagger - Alcoso

Hi all.
    Another piece from my collection,
    the second model of LW dagger from the manufacturer Alcoso. Thanks for the comments.
    regards

04-19-2024, 05:54 PM
    Adrian

Otto Schickle Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

You wait for years to find a tombak Otto Schickle Minesweeper badge with a block hinge and then two come along within weeks, one of each of the two variants

04-19-2024, 04:34 PM
  • The complete ATS Physical Training kit

Hiya, ATS girls had to do PT like all other soldiers. So they needed a complete range of specially designed sports wear.

Some of this is now very rare and almost impossible to find.

I am going to feature each item in turn.

Cheers, Lez.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The complete ATS Physical Training kit started by larissa View original post
  • Facebook

Wardmilitaria - Down
Display your banner here