Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Relicentusiat78

New member, seeking approval. Thank you. Solinger.

Hello greeting everyone! Seeking approval f4om my fellow collectand enthusiasts. Hoping to learn and share information on my dagger. Thank you.

06-21-2024, 12:42 AM
    Jack59

Flächentarn jacket II/60

Great jacket, happy to share with you folks. The Flächentarn jacket was modified in late 1959,
    at that time it lost its front vertical pockets

06-21-2024, 12:23 AM
    BodhiEtheridge

1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle

Here’s a pretty sweet tunic I just picked up, it’s absolutely perfect for what I have wanted in my collection and it fits perfectly with my collection

06-21-2024, 12:11 AM
    rheppler

Pure fantasy?

Guys this has to be pure fantasy, unless I'm wrong. Very odd and is being sold at auction as authentic and rare. Just thought I would share it. If that's

06-21-2024, 12:10 AM
    Shockwave

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Spanish-Made Blue Division Original or Post War Copy?

This Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Spanish-Made caught my eye. The date numerals seem to more closely resemble that of an original on p.415 of The Iron Cross

06-21-2024, 12:03 AM
    Relicentusiat78

Seeking new home for my Solinger Rad Hewer Dagger.WWII German NSDAP RAD Hewer (DAGGER) (Reichsarbeitsdiens Haumesser für Mannschaften und Unterführer) by Carl Julius Krebs of Solingen.

Hello all,
    I am new to the site I was hoping to find some help to learn all I can about this piece. Anything other members may know even a quote

06-20-2024, 11:46 PM
  • Designer of the SA symbol known

This is what the "Uniformen-Markt" from May 1, 1936 says on page 86:
    (published also in the magazine "Der SA-Mann", number 15 from 1936):
    the SA symbol originated from a 1929-contest, which was lauched by the
    SA High-Command. The design was handed over by Hans Zöberlein (the
    well-known poet) and the leader from Sturmbann II from Standarte "List"
    from Munich, Obersturmbannführer Max Zankl.

The symbol was the old Teutonic sign for lightning together with the so-called
    "Mannrune" (the symbol of a stern and unbending man with a flaming sword).
    Both symbols were combined with a ring. Later the hook to connect both was
    added.

Attachment 597110

Maybe it was Heck who added the hook, but this is not mentioned!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Is the designer of the SA symbol known? started by 4thskorpion View original post
  • Facebook

Marna Militaria - Down
Display your banner here