Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

kicker

Order of the Golden Kite

Hi Everyone. Can anyone authenticate this medal?

03-29-2024, 06:44 AM
    Baker502

Approval

New to the page, collect 101st Airborne and Air Service stuff for the past 30 years. Looking forward to see ing some cool stuff .

03-29-2024, 02:38 AM
    luftwaffenl

Hi guys

Hi guys,

I am a Luftwaffe Collector from The Netherlands. Feel free to ask me things about Luftwaffe items. I hope you guys can help me

03-29-2024, 03:04 AM
    Sleepwalker

West-German Paratrooper qualification badge 1956-1957 - Jump wings

Hello,

the first paratroopers of the Bundeswehr were recruited from 1956 to 1957 with the 11th ABN Div. trained in Ausgsburg. Separate

03-29-2024, 04:05 AM
    Bob Lyons

Happy Easter (Frohe Ostern)

I hope everyone enjoys a safe and happy Easter.

Very best wishes

Bob

03-29-2024, 01:02 AM
    Hill

Heer buckle 1940 opinions

Hello, I have like to have some opinions about the authenticity of this belt buckle please. Personally I think that everything is original, but as this

03-29-2024, 06:39 AM
  • The German Stahlhelm (period photos)

Hello Gentlemen,
    As Adrian kindly agreed for me to open this thread in his subforum, i would like to thank him...
    I tought that it would be interesting for us to have a sticky thread that would show german steel helmets "in action" on period pics. The only condition for posting is copyright free photos only in order to avoid any problem...
    So let's the party begin and i hope that there will be many posting members as this steel helmet is still a "best seller" among collectors all around the world...
    I hope you'll enjoy this tread
    Thanks
    M35 steel helmet
    Here worn by a Kriegsberichter
    as usual you can click on the photos to enlarge them...
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The German Stahlhelm (period photos) started by JPhilip View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
    1. Neil Hever's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Neil Hever -
      That Soldat is tiny! I don't think it is compression on the file - he just looks small. I imagine he is wearing a size 62 shell. Neil
    1. huxiaojiang's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      huxiaojiang -
      Yes, I do not think this is small, I think he should actually look bigger than the picture. I come from China, hope and friends in Germany talk about the war. But I can not send my e-mail address, because it leads to my account was closed. I hope that after seeing the group owner can give me to write an email, I would like to know how the mail we can chat. Thank you, my friend.
    1. Morten's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Morten -
      If you like original pictures of helmets and other stuff look at my site. Militaria-pictures. - Frontpage. Militaria for sale.
      Regards Morten
      Please remember the copyrights ...
    1. militarymania's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      militarymania -
      Morten,,,i clicked on your tabs but saw no pics of helmets,,,only pics of the war in Finland,etc,,,??
    1. avenger's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      avenger -
      Nice photo of a typical Kreigsmarine battleship towards the end of the war.
    1. avenger's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      avenger -
      Double post. Sorry.
  • Facebook

Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Down
Display your banner here