Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Letter Written by Royal Navy Sailor Who would later be Killed by a German U-Boat.

This letter was written by a William Martin. He served as a sailor in the Royal Navy on board the HMS Galatea (71) as a Petty Officer Cook. The

04-26-2024, 05:08 PM
    SpearShak3r1776

Bold new style

So yea I think I’ve discovered a rare gem (I’d rather not say where it came from) but I’m almost certain it’s authentic /I’ve tested it and

04-26-2024, 05:04 PM
    Tinhatman

SA sports armband new addition.

I’d like to share a new addition to my collection. A SA sports armband. Stunning condition and the central roundal is beautifully embroidered. RZM tag

04-26-2024, 04:47 PM
    Tinhatman

Sports vest eagle thoughts please?

Hi all,

This is a recent purchase. I’ve not seen one in person previously. Does it look a good one it is apparently cut from a roll

04-26-2024, 04:43 PM
    SovPha

The remains of Bunker/pillbox 112 of the 12th Mogilev-Yampolsky Fortified Area

Hello Community!

Delving into the history of Bunker/Pillbox 112 here in my city! I've gathered a lot of fascinating materials and might even

04-26-2024, 03:37 PM
    Reibert

Soviet Ssh 60

Hi mates,
    The Soviet Ssh-60 / Ssh 40-60 has already been shown in several threads here in the forum.
    For example:

My Soviet helmet

04-26-2024, 03:36 PM
  • LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT

Hello Gentlemen and fellow members,
    Following the idea launched by our member Matt L, here's a link to access the LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT data base. It might be of some help for those of us who try to ID Erkennungsmarken.

Link to the general page :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

My favourite one :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

I hope it will be useful....
    For our members who don't know how to use/search the site, Matt will make a short primer soon...
    Thanks
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Link to LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT started by JPhilip View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
    1. Harvest's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Harvest -
      Nice to find informations about regiments and thanks for the share.
      But is it working to find the soldier?
  • Facebook

Combat-relics.com - Down
Display your banner here