Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Rossi

SS Collection Items

Here are the SS items currently in my collection. I sold some in past year which in hindsight was painful but needed to support my Mother's health with

04-25-2024, 12:49 AM
    Peeloo

Military sanitation bag

Hello, I found this military first aid bag today, it's a bit worn, but I don't think it's bad. The content seems contemporary to me, although according

04-24-2024, 07:38 PM
    norwest

Unknown Luftwaffe pennant

Photo shows a LW pennant posted outside a building. It appears to have black outer stripes and a dark green or red inner stripe. The white tip (which

04-24-2024, 10:10 PM
    wjflorian

Normandie-Niemen over BRANIEWO 1945

The Normandie-Niemen regiment appeared on the Eastern Front in the spring of 1943 then as (Gruppe de Chase 3) GC3 Normandie, the name Niemen was added

04-24-2024, 04:10 PM
    AxelSomething

Finnish used M17?

Hi, this just arrived. Are there any red flags? Thank in advance.

04-24-2024, 11:34 PM
    Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Letter Written by American Soldier While Training in Ireland. He Would be killed 2 Months Later in Normandy.

This letter was written by a William N McCullough. He was born on September 19th 1909 in Pennsylvania. He would enlist into the armed forces on

04-24-2024, 02:52 PM
  • LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT

Hello Gentlemen and fellow members,
    Following the idea launched by our member Matt L, here's a link to access the LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT data base. It might be of some help for those of us who try to ID Erkennungsmarken.

Link to the general page :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

My favourite one :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

I hope it will be useful....
    For our members who don't know how to use/search the site, Matt will make a short primer soon...
    Thanks
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Link to LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT started by JPhilip View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
    1. Harvest's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Harvest -
      Nice to find informations about regiments and thanks for the share.
      But is it working to find the soldier?
  • Facebook

Military Antiques Stockholm - Down
Display your banner here