Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Geoff Ward

Help with Nakago Translation

Hello Gents, Was hoping to get some help with a translation on what appears to be a wartime produced blade. Sorry about the pics they were sent to me

04-19-2021, 11:49 PM
    Rafa42

m42 SS Helmet EF

Hello everyone! This is my first post. I recently purchased an EF m42 from an older gentleman here in the Netherlands that's been collecting war-time

04-19-2021, 11:29 PM
    Admin

Wk2 stahlhelm frankreich? Infanterie ?

04-19-2021, 10:50 PM
    Rafa42

Introduction

Hi my name is Rafa,

I live in the Netherlands and I collect ww2 period items from various axis and allied nations. I have a stronger tendency

04-19-2021, 10:38 PM
    Marcsimps

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Marco and I'm a collector from Belgium. My main interests are WWI Belgian and WWII Belgian, German, American and Japanese.

04-19-2021, 10:01 PM
    Admin

Orig Knöpfe TROPEN Südfront Afrika 20,6 mm, Schulterklappen Uniform-Effekte 5844

04-19-2021, 09:00 PM
  • LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT

Hello Gentlemen and fellow members,
    Following the idea launched by our member Matt L, here's a link to access the LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT data base. It might be of some help for those of us who try to ID Erkennungsmarken.

Link to the general page :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

My favourite one :

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

I hope it will be useful....
    For our members who don't know how to use/search the site, Matt will make a short primer soon...
    Thanks
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Link to LEXIKON DER WEHRMACHT started by JPhilip View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
    1. Harvest's avatar in War relics WW2 military forums
      Harvest -
      Nice to find informations about regiments and thanks for the share.
      But is it working to find the soldier?
  • Facebook

House of history - Down
Display your banner here