Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Zuph1

New here

From Northern Illinois. I collect mostly WW2 Germany, but Ill collect anything I find interesting. Started out collection Iron Crosses. Looking forward

07-18-2024, 03:31 PM
    Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Postcard Written by German Prisoner of War Captured in France and Brought over to the USA.

This postcard was typed by a German named Oskar Heller. He had been serving in France when he was captured on September 17th 1944. He was then

07-18-2024, 03:10 PM
    Arthur24

NSDAP Ordensburg shoulder board, question

I have some shoulder boards from the NSDAP Ordensburgen and I have seen others with the same pattern except for one of them. As far as I know there´s

07-18-2024, 12:02 PM
    Mitsu

m38 helmet luftschutz

hi.
    just to present a classic luftschutz Gladiator helmet.

I bought it because it was in good condition and complete.

07-18-2024, 02:48 PM
    tony75

German Sword Bayonet

Hello

What are your thoughts on this sword bayonet?

* Is this CW era or Post CW era?
    * It is maker marked

07-18-2024, 01:45 PM
    Bayonet Wound

Hi, my name’s Michael, I’m 41, and I’m from the UK. I’m interested in military history, specifically the German military during the Second World War.

07-18-2024, 11:33 AM
  • New Subscriber here needs help

Hello all,
    I am a new subscriber that just joined. I have been collecting primarily Olympic stuff for the last 40 years. I generally do it By buying collections for the 2 or three items I really want and put the other stuff in boxes. Anyway, it is time to start cleaning stuff out and I ran across this stuff and I have more. (It was from a lot I was collecting on Jesse Owens and is primarily from the 30's-50's and WW2). My family is heavy military so I was thinking of starting collecting Military Items for my son (He is a Major and Pilot in the US Air Force, My father was in the Navy both WW2 and Korean War and documented as being in the first Wave ashore at Iwo Jima and is buried at Calverton National Cemetary and my grandfather was in WW1 and WW2 in the US Army). All that being said The Jesse Owens stuff was verified and Authenticated and I would like to figure out if these items are real of reproduction and what their worth is.

My Questions
    1. Is there a way to tell if real or fake?
    2. Which ones are Valuable and I see stuff on ebay going for 5.00 and 2000..
    3. I know with Autographs and Sports cards there is PSA/DNA and James Spence as the standard for Authentication, Which Company is the gold standard in the Military Items word?

Any Help appreciated.Attachment 1572522Attachment 1572522
  • Facebook

Damn Yankee - Down
Display your banner here