Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Adrian

Otto Schickle Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch - U-Boots - Jagd - und Sicherungsverbände.

You wait for years to find a tombak Otto Schickle Minesweeper badge with a block hinge and then two come along within weeks, one of each of the two variants

04-19-2024, 04:34 PM
    kbuck11

Hello

Hi, My name is Kevin. I am an amateur history buff and collector from North Carolina in the U.S. Mostly WWII but also like other eras of military history.

04-19-2024, 02:43 PM
    Jessica

Miliatary Uniform Identification

Hi All! Trying to figure out ANYTHING from this portrait. The man is my great grandfather, lived in Poland from 1901-1940's. From family notes, I have

04-19-2024, 02:29 PM
    Dillinger022

Luftwaffe Officer's Clothing Bag

Hi,

I recently acquired this clothing bag that looks to be WW2 Luftwaffe but I can't find any markings on it. It also doesn't look like the

04-19-2024, 02:19 PM
    JesperS

Something I haven't seen in a British MK IV before

This very nice British "Falklands era" MK IV with MK V liner came in yesterday. All parts dated 1979, 1980 or 1981.

But the real

04-19-2024, 04:05 PM
    SackDaddy953

Hello!

Hi! I enjoy RKKA mosin and headgear collecting! I don't have anything fully original right now besides 1942 and 1943 SSh-40s in relic condition. I do

04-19-2024, 02:06 PM
  • SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika

Attachment 239310

As a forum we have agreed to to start various fixed threads on the vast array SA (Sturm Abteilung) buckles. Please post any Brass SA buckles with the Sun Wheel Swastika. There are lots of variations of this buckle so this should be a great thread to look at and invaluable for the SA collector. I know Rob Lachance and David North are avid SA collectors so it looks promising, get postinghttp://warrelics.eu/military_photos/...buckle-002.jpg
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika started by Ben Evans View original post
  • Facebook

MilitaryHarbor - Down
Display your banner here