Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

michaeldeb0rah

Ww2 US Paratrooper jacket…authentic or…

Greetings all,
    Had a friend deliver from a goodwill drop off what could be a real authentic paratrooper jacket or a real repo. My gut lends that

06-04-2024, 10:22 PM
    chuck303

Eickhorn sword for review

Was offered a nice looking eickhorn sword. Looks to be Ww1 pattern? I have never seen one with a leather sword knot. Is this post war ?

06-04-2024, 08:59 PM
    Animaniac

Mein Kampf German Tornister edition red war print

Any additional information? printing houses, print numbers, editions, years?
    ++++++++
    no print number – Gesamtauflage sämtlicher Ausgaben

06-04-2024, 05:17 PM
    Animaniac

Mein Kampf US Ralph Manheim translation 1943

Hi, can anybody help me out with information about the
    Mein Kampf US Ralph Manheim translation 1943
    There exist different prints with different

06-04-2024, 05:14 PM
    kvo

Does anyone know where I can find a Kiwi Lemon Squeezer hat? much appreciated

Currently, I am trying to find myself a Lemon Squeezer hat for my collection of Commonwealth forces but so far they have all been sold all the places

06-04-2024, 02:53 PM
    Willmore

Wehrpaß medical and replacement units

Hello everyone.

Here we have a war time Wehrpaß to a soldier who joined the military in 1939 and served in various medical and Ersatz (replacement)

06-04-2024, 08:33 PM
  • SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika

Attachment 239310

As a forum we have agreed to to start various fixed threads on the vast array SA (Sturm Abteilung) buckles. Please post any Brass SA buckles with the Sun Wheel Swastika. There are lots of variations of this buckle so this should be a great thread to look at and invaluable for the SA collector. I know Rob Lachance and David North are avid SA collectors so it looks promising, get postinghttp://warrelics.eu/military_photos/...buckle-002.jpg
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika started by Ben Evans View original post
  • Facebook

Adlermilitaria - Down
Display your banner here