Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Timbo66

Hi all.

mostly a collector of edged weapons...I did have a collection of WW2 Soviet stuff, the choicest of which I have kept. I`ve been a collector for most of

06-24-2024, 10:19 PM
    OrllinII

Hello I have collected for several years and often find items on auctions I like to see if I can find more about and maybe sell sometimes.

06-24-2024, 09:46 PM
    Fiore

WWI German trench knife, unmarked

Gentlemen,

Some help appreciated with this, as I know these types of knives were produced after WWI and into the WWII period. I am looking

06-24-2024, 10:11 PM
    Litwa

Wehrmacht chevron on drellich

Hello everyone, I found this piece on sale for 22 euro at an internet marketplace and the seller original "Gefreiter" chevron on drellich and

06-24-2024, 06:56 PM
    damiani

Allgemine SS NCO Visor Hat, emblem looks off?

Hi, curious what your take is, it's 7 hours away so it's a long drive just want another set of eyes.

Few things that catch my eye are

06-24-2024, 08:54 PM
    Matufa

Luftwaffe buckle identification

Hello everyone, I would like to request your help with identifying this Luftwaffe buckle. Is it original? Any information is much appreciated. Thank you!

06-24-2024, 03:35 PM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Military Antiques Stockholm - Down
Display your banner here