Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Wojtas

Hello, I am a collector of not only German helmets ;)

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm a passionate collector, generally of militaria from all eras from the Middle Ages to WW2

04-28-2024, 08:41 PM
    Brummel18

Hello

Hello everyone. I am a new forum user. I am an historian and have been collecting WWI and WW2 since I was a child. My main interest is Britain in WWI

04-28-2024, 08:06 PM
    Martin Bull

( Houffalize ) Panther In The Snow......

Took a holiday in the Ardennes last week,staying in an apartment literally two minutes' walk from the Houffalize Panther. Despite having visited the battlefield

04-28-2024, 07:31 PM
    Hill

liner m40 helmet

Hello, I bought a m40 german helmet at the Ciney fair today and I was wondering if the liner is original or not. The leather does not really look new

04-28-2024, 07:23 PM
    Kleinepanzerfaust

Kameradschaftsbund Deutscher Polizeibeamter

Hi

Please give me your opinion. It's the first time I see such a badge

Regards

04-28-2024, 07:16 PM
    Sleepwalker

Helmet for fire investigators from the Hesse criminal police

Hello,

A curiosity of the West German police are often the helmets for fire investigators. These are not steel helmets but rather protective

04-28-2024, 07:11 PM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Marna Militaria - Down
Display your banner here