Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Schwerpunkt

3rd new entry M35 beaded Police

An EF 64 with a location/unit designation written into it.
    This is as many of these an ex Luftschutz helmet that was repainted in light green retaining

06-07-2024, 07:38 PM
    Heartfeltzero

WW2 Era Diary and Letter Written by Soldier Who Would be Killed 6 days later in France.

This diary and letter belonged to a William H. McAllister. He was born on September 1st 1921 in Pennsylvania. He would enlist into the Armed Forces

06-07-2024, 04:18 PM
    Alexander3134

N.S.D.A.P badge

hello i reacentlly bought this badge and i want to know the value of the badge, the pin is broken.

06-07-2024, 05:49 PM
    Mitsu

need help M18 helmet

Hello everyone,

I would need your help, I am offered this M18 helmet apparently transitional.

I don't know too much about

06-07-2024, 03:25 PM
    Combatzone

Unusual Wire Tensioner!

Hi All....thought I would share something obtained many years ago and recently rediscovered in the back of a draw. I have never seen another....how about

06-07-2024, 01:03 PM
    Grimebox

D-Day: plane delivered by landing craft

Despite all my years of interest in WW2 I hadn’t noticed that there was an aeroplane on this landing craft. It looks like an L4 Grasshopper. Interestingly

06-07-2024, 11:10 AM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Adlermilitaria - Down
Display your banner here